February 16, 2011 // Magic Tradeshow
1. WWDMagic has that distinctive Korean fashion design style (FOREVER21 which means Fashion on a budget).
2. ENK Vegas tradeshow is expensive.
3. I like the free booze you get from tradeshows.
4. Friends at Han Cholo had a party Tuesday night and Drewbyrd and Sam were dj-ing but I missed out on their sets. I ran into them while walking up to the party. Sam is adorable!
5. Crooks&Castles x Karmaloop party was full of creeps.
6. Gave my card to Free People and Levi’s again, a showroom in DTLA, Keds and a shoe company called Osborn.
7. Saw Miss Lawn and Nicole at their Hellz booth. Love love spring collection!
8. Found out Steven Alan is in-house. One of my dream clients! Bummer.
9. Definitely the vibe between Project and WWDMagic was clear. And same between Project and Workroom and Capsule. I loved the Capsule tradeshow. Lots of great menswear.
I hope I get some freelance work out of this! *crosses fingers*
Productive and fun experience.